Todays #ProductSpotlight focuses on BERGQUIST® GAP PAD® TGP 2400
BERGQUIST® GAP PAD® TGP 2400 is a thermally conductive, reinforced material rated at a thermal conductivity of 2.4 W/m-K. The material is a filled-polymer material yielding extremely soft, elastic characteristics. The material is reinforced to provide easy handling, converting, added electrical isolation and tear resistance.
Features and Benefits:
- Thermal Conductivity: 2.4 W/m-K
- Low “S-Class” thermal resistance at ultra-low pressures
- Ultra conformable, “gel-like” modulus
- Designed for low-stress applications
- Fiberglass reinforced for puncture, shear and tear resistance
- Between processors and heat sinks
- Between graphics chips and heat sinks
- DVD and CDROM electronics cooling
- Area where heat needs to be transferred to a frame, chassis or other type of heat spreader
GAP PAD® TGP 2400 is well suited for low pressure applications that typically use fixed standoff or clip mounting. GAP PAD® TGP 2400 maintains a conformable yet elastic nature that allows for excellent interfacing and wet-out characteristics, even to surfaces with high roughness and/or topography.
#protectingyourelectronics #Henkel #Bergquist