SKILLED TECHNICAL SUPPORT
21ST CENTURY SUPPLY CHAINS WINNER
WIDE RANGE OF PREMIUM PRODUCTS
Henkel developed the GAP PAD thermal interface material range to meet the electronic industry’s need for interface materials with greater conformability, higher thermal performance, and easier application and HITEK now supply this full range.
The GAP PAD provides an effective thermal interface between heat sinks and electronic devices where uneven surface topography, air gaps and rough surface textures are present.
With shock dampening abilities, the GAP PAD line is recommended for applications that require a minimum amount of pressure between components. For sensitive applications that do not allow silicone, such as silicone-sensitive optic components and automotive lighting, they are also available in a silicone-free form.
Each of the products within the GAP PAD range is unique in its construction, properties and performance.
• Low-modulus Polymer material
• Available with fiberglass/rubber carriers or in a non-reinforced version
• Special fillers to achieve specific thermal and conformability characteristics
• Highly conformable to uneven and rough surfaces
• Electrically isolating
• Natural tack on one or both sides with protective liner
• Variety of thicknesses and hardness
• Range of thermal conductivities
• Available in sheets and die-cut parts
GAP PAD thermal products are designed to improve an assembly’s thermal performance and reliability while saving time and money.
• Eliminate air gaps to reduce thermal resistance
• High conformability reduces interfacial resistance
• Low-stress vibration dampening
• Shock absorbing
• Easy material handling
• Simplified application
• Puncture, shear and tear resistance
• Improved performance for high-heat assemblies
• Compatible with automated dispensing equipment
• GAP PAD TGP 1100SF - is a thermally conductive, electrically insulating, silicone-free polymer specially designed for silicone-sensitive applications.
• GAP PAD TGP 1350 - is a highly compliant Gap Pad material that is ideal for fragile component leads.
• GAP PAD TGP 1500 - has an ideal filler blend that gives it a low modulus characteristic that maintains optimal thermal performance yet still allows for easy handling.
• GAP PAD TGP 2200SF - is a thermally conductive, electrically isolating, silicone-free polymer specially designed for silicone-sensitive applications.
• GAP PAD TGP 3004SF - is silicone-free by design and offers exceptionally low interfacial resistances to adjacent surfaces.
• GAP PAD TGP 3500ULM - (ultra-low-modulus) is an extremely soft gap filling material rated at a thermal conductivity of 3.5 W/m-K.
• GAP PAD TGP 3500ULMG - maintains a conformable nature that allows for excellent interfacing and wet-out characteristics, even to surfaces with high roughness and/or topography.
• GAP PAD TGP HC3000 - is a soft gap filling material rated at a thermal conductivity of 3.0 W/m-K.
• GAP PAD TGP HC5000 - is a soft and compliant gap filling material with a thermal conductivity of 5.0 W/m-K.
• GAP PAD TGP 1000 VOUS - is recommended for applications that require a minimum amount of pressure on components.
• GAP PAD TGP 1000VOUSB - Thermal conductivity: 1.0 W/m-K Highly conformable, low hardness
For the full datasheet on any of these products please click on the links above and there is a download section with it along with further product information and if you do need any more information on the product or to request a quote please contact HITEK on +44 (0)1724 851678